The perfect accompaniment to any Indian curry.
Cooking Method: BBQ Plate
Cooking Time: 2-3 minutes cooking time plus 20 minutes resting time
500g Plain Flour or wholewheat which ever you prefer
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup water
1tablespoon olive oil
- Mix together flour, salt, water and oil
- Work into a dough then knead for 10 minutes.
- Wrap in cling wrap and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Break dough into about a dozen balls and roll each into a circle with a rolling pin to about 15 to 20 cm.
- Cook on the hot oiled Ozpig plate 1 min on each side. If you've done it right it should swell up with air pockets and then drop back down again.
*If you find the plate is too hot just swing it round off the fire and continue cooking.