Warm, sweet fruit filled pillows of flaky goodness with a hint of cinnamon.
Cooking Method: Camp Oven - Baking
Cooking Time: 35-40 minutes
1 large can sliced pears, drained
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon through the pears until well combined.
- Spoon onto some half sheets of pastry and fold into parcels.
- Place on a trivet in a hot camp oven on the Ozpig with a shovel full of coals or some heat beads on the lid.
- bake for 35-40 minutes or until pastry has puffed and is golden and flaky.
- Dust on some icing sugar and serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.